Congrats on making the decision to venture out on your own and start a business! You are going to have a lot of questions and it won’t be long before you begin to feel overwhelmed and you start to worry if your business dream will be a business nightmare.
- How Do I get started?
- Do I need to do a business plan?
- What is a business structure – should I be self-employed or incorporated?
- Do I need to register my business and business name?
- Do I need to register for GST/HST?
- Confused about licences and permits?
- What accounting software do I need to keep my books?
You may also find yourself scrolling through social media and feeling tempted to just jump right in and to sign up for any number of awesome events or programs to help with running one’s business. However these are often designed to help you once you are already up and running.
That said, finding a coaching program is a great way to make sure you have all your bases covered when you are just beginning the process but with so many different programs on the market today you are probably asking yourself “What makes The Money Dream Machine program right for me?”
The Money Dream Machine was designed specifically to help right from the very beginning – making sure you set up your business correctly.
That is where so many new and small businesses fail – they jump in without proper set up and then spend most of their time later, trying to fix the problems that arise from missing those crucial early steps.
Here is what I offer that is unique in world of business coaching…
1. No Expiry Date – I work with you at your own pace. No pressure thinking you have to finish program at a certain date or time.
2. Understand Different Forms of Business Ownership and What is Right for You: Sole Proprietorship; Corporation; Partnership
3. Learn How to Register a Business and a Business Name.
4. Build and Write your Business Plan
5. Teach You How to Read and Understand your Financials. Most businesses fail because they do not understand the financial end of their business. See the big picture of your finances and understand how all the moving parts work.
6. Put in Place Procedures for running your business.
7. Bookkeeping Training is included with this program. Whether you decide down the road to hire a bookkeeper or not – this is a plus to have this knowledge at your fingertips. Few things will doom your business faster than books that are a mess.
8. Full Access to my Network of Resources for Accounting, Social Media: Help with Twitter, Facebook, LInkedIn, Blogging & More.
9. Unlimited Emails – have a question? need help? I’m just an email away
10. Live Weekly coaching calls to check-in on your progress or bounce ideas around. You have me to brainstorm with, whether this is to come up with a catchy business name – run through business ideas, I am here for you.
11. Monthly face-face meetings if requested
I make the journey of starting your own business and learning content including business finances EMPOWERING, INSTRUCTIONAL and FUN.
Ready to get started? GET IN TOUCH